Chapter 1

 Hello everybody,

It has been ages since I didn't write, but here I am in front of my bed not knowing what to say. I guess a lot has changed since I was that innocent girl of twelve years old. I don't even know why I keep writing in English instead of Spanish, but whatever, we are dying so it doesn't matter. 

I guess we can create a safe space to talk about our feelings, or at least we can try. Okay,to sum up, I’m a twenty year old student at college, I have a great boyfriend, and my grades are pretty good, so at first everything seems to be perfect, but why don't I feel like that?

I suppose it’s normal, and I have to recognise that not going out for days makes me crazy. Literally I am so nervous when I see my boyfriend that sometimes I don’t even know how to behave. And that's another point, I just allow myself to see my boyfriend because we are with restrictions where I live, and I feel the pressure to be able to contaminate my family, so just one person I say to myself. 

Well, for a start I think It has not been bad at all. I’m sorry if I have expressed myself badly but I’m trying to improve my speaking in Spanish to speak in English!


Comments