Chapter 3

 Today was my birthday, I celebrated with my family and my boyfriend, it was just the perfect meal, and taking into account that we are not the perfect family it is a lot. We have the perfect table, the perfect food, the perfect presents, just one thing was missing, my father, and before you think wrong my parents are divorced. It is just that I spoke to him and he seem sad, lonely, and while we were having this perfect time my mind could not helped and I thought how wonderful it could be this every Sunday, all together. But I guess it was not for me. 

It is funny this thing of getting old, I don`t like it at all. I don`t mean to be twenty for ever but I am not a huge fun of being a lovely old woman. My plan it is just to live an incredible life at sea and then just follow my path to the other side. I am not afraid of death, don`t really know why. But when I think of my beloved ones I know this plan of mine is really selfish, so I am still working on it. 

For the time being, I am going to focus on some goals that I want to achieve. And no there are not new year`s resolutions, these are short term goals. It is easier that way. The first one, stop thinking that bad about every single thing that happens to me that it is not that bad. The second one, to study and pas all my subjects. The third one, love myself more, and make more things to pamper myself. And that`s all. It seems easy only three goals, but for me, they seem huge, so it is fine if I fail, as I am human, and I bleed.   

Comments